Monday, January 14, 2008

Thanks to All...

This post is for you...

I wanted to thank everyone for being so generous, understanding, and caring. From my Family, to Friends, to my extended Efilm Family.

I would like to thank everyone who has responded to this blog, or in emails. To those who have donated (and she who set up the account), this really is more then I ever expected.

I didn't want to use names, because I don't know who is ok with having their name out there. But please know that I owe each of you a huge thanks and you will all forever be in my thoughts and heart.

This silly little blog will never really let you know how much all this has meant to me. This has been a crazy and strange experience but with the help and strength from everyone it has made it much easier.

My next appointment with the doctor on Jan 15 (tomorrow) we should remove the staples.

Thanks again to everyone. And an extra big thanks to my wife. Without her, I would be nothing.

No comments: