Sunday, January 6, 2008

I've returned...

In on a Monday and Out on the Friday.

And yes Britney and I hung out.

Update on mobility...
Right now I move around with Crutches and a Wheelchair, my left limb is kind of swollen so I can't really put any pressure on it. I go to see the doctor in a couple of weeks, for now its at home Physical Therapy and Nursing (to change the dressing). The goal now is to keep the limb strong and stretched out.

Here are some pictures...
Before
After


P.S. the Phantom Limb Pain and Sensation are real and they are the weirdest thing ever.

3 comments:

LT said...

How is Britney doing?

LT said...

Hi Justeen,
Your bloggin skills have much improved. Miss you tremendously. Fo show!
Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress.

ps #1 and #2...true lies.
t

Matthew Gleason said...

the beard looks amazing. absolutely amazing.