Friday, April 18, 2008

And the Winner is...

With the overwhelming response to the Color Me post, it made it really hard to chose. So I piled them all together and decided to pick two. Yes, doubling the amount I said I would give. So I tossed both of the drawings in the air and here they are;

The Co-Winners of the Color Me contest:

By Marc
By Collins
A big thanks to both of you who participated, I wish I could of made everyone a winner.

And now a little about me, whom this blog is about: All is well here, I'm in physical therapy now. Going twice a week trying to build up my strength in the limb. I'm walking around with a cane and getting use to wearing the leg more and more. Thanks to everyone that has sent emails and letter. I hope to talk to each of you very soon. And the next time I see the winners, I'll pay up.

No comments: