Saturday, May 10, 2008

Things are good...


I had a new CT scan and the Chest is still clear. The doctors want to check me every three months for the first year.

I'm still trying to get some Physical Therapy, a little HMO problem, but things should be on track in a couple of weeks. Had to change Physical therapist because the one my HMO sent me to wasn't ready for an Amputee.

All that walking I'm doing now, I've been learned from my Prosthetist. He's really been great.

With all this good news, We took a trip to try and center us, before I have to go back to work. I decided to start a new blog for traveling. http://havelegwilltravel.blogspot.com/

Thanks for checking in.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you yesterday Justin!!! We all miss you! Can't wait to have you back here everyday!
~Leslie